Environmental Policy based on the following pillars
ENVIRONMENTAL ADVANTAGES OF THE PRODUCTS
- Energy efficiency. Because of their structure, they achieve a remarkable retention and thermal insulation of the room.
- Reduction of waste. The industrialized manufacturing process allows a considerable reduction of waste.
- Noise reduction During the installation and installation of the prefabricated module, no type of vibration or any other process that produces a high noise is required.
- Water saving: In the construction of the prefabricated concrete module, the water consumption is reduced, since the waste of concrete is practically null
- Decrease in energy expenditure: The use of the prefabricated module reduces the energy expenditure of resources and resources
USE OF RENEWABLE ENERGIES
Hydrodiseño uses the following renewable energies, both in its manufacturing process and in the day to day of its workers:
- Photovoltaic plates: In all the outer cover of the factory and parking.
- Solar thermal plates: Hydrodiseño has arranged thermosolar plates to heat the water in the boilers.
- Chargers for electric cars: Workers parking with chargers for electric cars.
- Carbon footprint certificate: Hydrodesign owns the Carbon Footprint certificate for all its products.
Occupational safety policy
Hydrodiseño has established a management system for the prevention of occupational risks according to the following principles and objectives:
- The preventive activity, is aimed at avoiding risks and evaluating those that could not be eliminated.
- Objective to mitigate monotonous and repetitive work. Reduce the effects of it on the health of workers.
- Information and training. Only trained workers can access an area with serious and specific risk.
- Participation of the workers. Active participation in the prevention of occupational risks.
- Objective of reduction of the accident rate: Reduce the number of accidents, with the objective of maintaining 0 work accidents.
- Objectives for improving risk levels: Continuous review of risks to implement corrective actions