Environmental Policy based on the following pillars
ENVIRONMENTAL ADVANTAGES OF THE PRODUCTS
- Energy efficiency. Because of their structure, they achieve a remarkable retention and thermal insulation of the room.
- Reduction of waste. The industrialized manufacturing process allows a considerable reduction of waste.
- Noise reduction During the installation and installation of the prefabricated module, no type of vibration or any other process that produces a high noise is required.
- Water saving: In the construction of the prefabricated concrete module, the water consumption is reduced, since the waste of concrete is practically null
- Decrease in energy expenditure: The use of the prefabricated module reduces the energy expenditure of resources and resources
USE OF RENEWABLE ENERGIES
Hydrodiseño uses the following renewable energies, both in its manufacturing process and in the day to day of its workers:
- Photovoltaic plates: In all the outer cover of the factory and parking.
- Solar thermal plates: Hydrodiseño has arranged thermosolar plates to heat the water in the boilers.
- Chargers for electric cars: Workers parking with chargers for electric cars.
- Carbon footprint certificate: Hydrodesign owns the Carbon Footprint certificate for all its products.
Occupational safety policy
Hydrodiseño has established a management system for the prevention of occupational risks according to the following principles and objectives:
- The preventive activity, is aimed at avoiding risks and evaluating those that could not be eliminated.
- Objective to mitigate monotonous and repetitive work. Reduce the effects of it on the health of workers.
- Information and training. Only trained workers can access an area with serious and specific risk.
- Participation of the workers. Active participation in the prevention of occupational risks.
- Objective of reduction of the accident rate: Reduce the number of accidents, with the objective of maintaining 0 work accidents.
- Objectives for improving risk levels: Continuous review of risks to implement corrective actions
HYDRODISEÑO GLOBAL S.L. is the leading Spanish producer of prefabricated modules for bathrooms and kitchens, manufactured industrially, according to 2 types of structure, lightweight metal and reinforced concrete, under our CUBIK® brand. In HYDRODISEÑO, each project is studied in detail, defining the dimensions, endowments and qualities according to the client's requirements and current regulations in each of the destination countries of the modules. The service that Hydrodesign can offer its clients covers all the possible phases of each project: the study and design of the modules with 3D BIM technology, from the bid phase to the final approval of the designs; the planning of deliveries and transportation to destination; the manufacturing and control of the manufacturing phases of each module in real time; the implementation; the after-sales service HYDRODISEÑO also offers standardized prefabricated modules that do not require a project, making possible a lower relative sale price.
HYDRODISEÑO interprets a modern concept of industry in continuous innovation at the service of construction: patented systems designed expressly for the manufacture of our prefabricated modules; our own accumulated know-how and experience since our inception in 2005, as well as those shared with another similar "sister" company, leader in Europe with more than 35 years in the sector; strong investment in new technology; modern facilities; highly qualified personnel specialized in continuous training; control of manufacturing in real time; strict systematic quality control; use of high quality products and contrasted brands; quality management system certified according to ISO 9001: 2015; etc
All of the above makes HYDRODISEÑO a prefabricated module company highly reliable, dynamic and flexible at any request of our customers.
HYDRODISEÑO Management is aware of the importance of achieving Quality in the management of the company, and therefore, sets it as a strategic objective measured and evaluated continuously. The Management is fully aligned and committed to achieving this objective, which aims to offer our customers a high quality guarantee on our products and services.
The following operational objectives are established to achieve this Quality assurance:
- Strict compliance with the deadlines committed to customers.
- Compliance with all the regulatory requirements and committed to the client, in terms of design, environment, quality and prevention of occupational risks.
- Optimal communication with the client. Detection and satisfaction of their needs and those of future users following the standards of today's society.
- Compliance and continuous improvement of the management system by all personnel.
- Rigorous control of the activities and processes developed by the company to detect and correct errors and for its continuous improvement.
- Continuous investment in technology and process improvement.
- Selection and careful control of specialized personnel and subcontractors.
- Continuous training of personnel.